MIT, Materials Research Laboratory
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
The MIT Materials Research Laboratory is accepting applications for the following summer opportunities:
- Program is for graduate students and postdocs in the fields of condensed matter physics, materials science, and disciplines of quantum science in engineering, chemistry, and related fields
- Dates are June 3-14, 2019
- Graduate Students and Postdocs are encouraged to apply
- Awards include round trip travel and attendance expenses
- More information about the program can be found at QS3.mit.edu
- The program started in 1983, and has brought hundreds of the best science and engineering undergraduates in the country to MIT for graduate-level materials research. A wide range of project areas is available.
- Dates June 16- August 10, 2019
- Open to students who are starting their junior or senior year at any college or university, other than at MIT in September of 2019
- Only US citizens/permanent residents may apply
- Stipend $6500 + round trip travel expenses up to $1000
- More information about the program can be found at mrl.mit.edu